Monday, February 2, 2009

Lost and Found!

Feb. 02. 2009 : FlickR Gallery


This week i will be posting on a few photos of rescues dogs that desperately need home!
You could contact the person from Flickr & ask them more info. about individual dog. or
You could always contact me & i could try to connect with the person who has more info.




This cute lil guy has been adopted last week! Wishing him a good & happy life!!!



All these photos below are from SPCA! Please contact John or me.
he will be able to answer your questions if you are interested in adopting.















I Always have a heart for old dogs. they deserve peaceful & loving home until that time comes...















Hi, I'm Thundra. So, I went to my fav. park with my pals, Lupa & Pup last week.
I got to roll around on the grass... play with my pals....smelling some strangers butt, spend time with Alex & of course my Mom.... And just being a dog!!!!!!







This is Pup- a cutest dog ever! Pup was wondering around NY city before he was rescue.


This is Lupa-Pup's sister. a pretty dog & lil goofy! Lupa is also a rescue from Los Angeles & she is scare of balloons!



Yes, I'm really 11 years old.... not sure why I have more energy than 5 years.
I think because my mom feeds me carrots, brown rice, olive oil.. Whatever it's good for human, i get to taste it little bit with my *boring* dog food. Thank GOD! ummm what else...? I get tone of hugs & kisses every day with daily long walks!

No comments:

Post a Comment